Fashion Friday #4 - Next Baby Haul

20/03/2015

in































As promised I have a baby haul of little bits that I pick up for James this week in NEXT which I think you are all going to love as much as wee do. Greys are so in right now as well as legging/joggers for boys, so you can imagine my excitement when I came across a new line of grey inspired baby clothing, Little Stars, with a cool funky tepee theme!! I fell in love with a pair of tepee leggings from Zara but unfortunately they had stopped making them so I knew straight away when I seen a similar pair in NEXT that James had to have them in his wardrobe. Of course he needed some t-shirts to go with his new leggings so here are a few of the things I picked up to mix and match his outfits with.


Three pack of t-shirts


 
 
The tepee t-shirt is my absolute fav! I just think it is so cute and different.
 
 
 
Again I just love the tepee design and the dark grey and it is an added bonus to have the matching hat and socks combo which also works well with the rest of the outfits bought.
 
 
 


 These are perfect for putting under the t-shirts when the weather is a little bit too cold for bare, chunky arms!


Pack of two leggings



I think you can guess by now that I absolutely LOVE these leggings they are a lovely design and so soft and comfortable. Think I may need to buy them in the next size up as I like them so much!
 
 
Grey lace up pram shoe


 What outfit isn't complete without a nice pair of shoes to tie the whole outfit together. These grey lace up shoes are fantastic and very soft and flexible giving baby plenty of room to move their feet. I cant seem to find this shoe on the NEXT web page but they cost only £5.


There are some other lovely items which I never got as they weren't yet in store but here is the link to the full collection.


Here's just a few snaps of James modelling some of his outfits!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend and make sure to check back next Friday for Toddler boys NEXT haul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment