Liz Earle Strengthening Nail Colour - Review

29/01/2016

in

Hi everyone hope you are all having a happy hump day! Only two more days to go until you can relax for the weekend. With the weekend in mind I decided to give a review on the Liz Earle Strengthening Nail Colour which would be a great addition to your weekend attire.
Liz Earle launched their signature blue shade for their 20th Anniversary, which I got for Christmas, and what can I say only I love it. I have a love hate relationship with nail polish. Maybe for the reason that I'm a busy mum and I don't have time to wait to let the polish dry fully and in a matter of hours they are chipped and ready to come off again. But not with the Liz Earle polishes. I was pleasantly surprised to get full nail colour coverage with only one coat, great for when I'm in a rush, and also quick drying which is exactly what I hope for in nail polishes, as like I said I don't always have time to wait for the polish to dry between coats. I always like to apply two coats of polish for extra durability and strength but you could definitely get away with just one coat of the strengthening nail colour.



The strengthening polish is enriched with avocado and borage oils to help aid strengthening during wear, which is exactly what my brittle nails need at the moment during these cold winter months. The easy applied colour glides on to leave a glossy sheen finish and its chip resistant formula lasts up to 12 days.


Overall I am very happy with the Liz Earle Strengthening Nail Colour in the shade Signature Blue and will definitely be purchasing more in the near future.


The polishes come in a range of 15 colours and can be bought from Lizearle.com.


Laura xx



Summer at your fingertips



*All opinions are 100% my own and I was not compensated in anyway for this review*

No comments:

Post a Comment