Heavenly Tasty Organics Baby & Toddler Snacks - Review

29/01/2016

in
A few weeks back the lovely Kristen from Heavenly Tasty Organics kindly got in contact with me to see is the boys would like to try out some of their organic snacks. I was delighted that the local business, who are based in Augher, Co. Tyrone, got in touch and couldn't wait to try out their products with the boys. James especially prefers to snack throughout the day rather to sitting down for one big meal, so I was looking forward to trying something new and something that was healthy with no added nasties!

When I received our box of delicious goodies the first thing I noticed was their gorgeous packaging. It was vibrant, clear and informative. Very eye catching. Within the box we where very generously sent two flavours of each of their Happy Halo Bites, Yummy Wafer Wisps and Coconut smoothies.

Happy Halo Bites
Both my boys love eating dry cereal and will often sit down with a bowl of cheerios and munch on them while watching TV or a favourite film, so I was excited to see if they also liked the Halo Bites as they would be the perfect healthy alternative...They loved them! The halo bites come in two flavours which are apple and banana and they are the perfect size for your little ones to pick up in their little hands. They are suitable for babies from 10 months old and contain 'ancient organic grains buckwheat and amaranth, blended with natural organic fruits, with nothing added, not even sugar or salt.' A great feature that comes with the Happy Halo Bites is resealable packaging, which will keep them fresh and stop them for spilling over your cupboards or bag.





Yummy Wafer Wisps
These yummy Wafer Wisps come in two unique flavours, Spinach, Apple & Kale and Pumpkin & Banana. Each box contains 6 packets and each packet has 3 wafers inside. These are also perfect for little hands and surprisingly relatively mess free as they just seem to melt in the mouth and don't get sticky. They would be the perfect finger food from 6 months as there isn't much risk of your child chocking as they literally just dissolve, but yet are still packed full of goodness. Perfect! I think these are a must for all changing bags because they are so handy to have as an on the go snack instead of running to the shop for a packet of crisps or chocolate bar when your child is getting peckish.








Coconut Squishes
I left the best to the last. These coconut squishes are amazing! They are packed full of goodness and only the best organic ingredients. They also come in two flavours, Mango, Apple & Banana and Strawberry, Apple & Banana. James absolutely loved these and even demanded more once he had finished his first one he loved them that much. They are the perfect size for him and he is able to 'suck' the contents of the coconut smoothie out by him self, which is great for days when he is ready for a snack and I'm busy with Harry or if we are out doing errands.











Overall I am super happy, as is James and Harry, of the Heavenly Tasty Organics snacks and I wil definitely be purchasing more. If you would like to get your hands on you own heavenly snacks you can get yours from Gordon's Chemists (N.I), SuperValu (ROI), Amazon and Ocado. You can also purchase directly from the Heavenly Tasty Organics webpage.



Have you tried any of the Heavenly Tasty Organics baby and toddler snacks? What did you think? We would love to hear in the comments.

Have a lovely weekend!





*We were kindly sent these items for review by Heavenly Tasty Organics, however all opinions are 100% my own*

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow what lovely little snacks! they look delicious! my two were never a fan of those sneezy pouch things though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like great toddler snacks. The halos look fab, my boys would love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these sound really yummy. I'm always on the look out for nutritious snacks for the kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw they look and sound delicious! Such adorable photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so great. I love healthy snacks for Pickle with 100% natural ingredients. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo they do sounds really good, not a brand I have heard of so thanks for sharing will have to give them a quick search in a min! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look ridiculously good! Its so hard finding a good range of nutritious snacks for children.... I'll definitely be looking out for these! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look brill! I'll have to keep my eyes out for them when Mabli starts on food! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look ace, I'll keep my eye out!

    ReplyDelete