Seizures, Meltdowns and Business Plans

03/03/2016

in


What a whirlwind of a month February was. With James having to be taken into hospital on two separate occasions with Febrile Seizures (which you can read here), Harry's notorious meltdowns as he started to regress his new schedule. Sleepless nights and 4 o'clock wake up calls. The joys of being an Autism parent!

Its safe to say I'm not sorry to see the back of February.

Although it did have one thing happen that I will remember from February and that is starting up my own business. Starting up my own business is something I have always wanted to do and after a lot oh should I or shouldn't I, what will it be and can I work this around my family and our already hectic schedule? I decided to take the plunge and as good old Nike says 'just do it' and I couldn't be more happier.

There are so many exciting things I plan to do in March and in 2016 as a whole. I look forward to every single second of this journey and am so glad that I am able to do it and still be a stay at home mum to my two beautiful boys, as they are only this small once and every day counts.

 The days, months and years fly by in a blink so just enjoy the moment while you can.

Here's to a happier, less stressful March!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that February wasn't a great month for u.
    Congratulations though on setting up ur own business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, February sounds like it was a horrendous month for you. Sending lots of positive vibes for March. HUGE congratulations on setting up your own business though, what are you doing? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. I have started up a business in the Health and wellbeing sector and helping others do the same enabling them work around their other commitments. Will be sharing bits and pieces on here over the coming months :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear that your month hasn't been that great, here's for a happier March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it crazy that it is now march? Good luck with setting up your business - would love to hear a little more about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you had a hard month last month but great to see everything perking up for you. Good luck with the new business venture. You will rock it mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to hearing more about your new business. Hope the seizures and meltdowns calm down now

    ReplyDelete