Fashion Fridays #3 - Casual Weekend Style

13/03/2015

in




Its Friiiiiiiiday!! The weekend is here already. That week flew by quickly! At the weekend I like to dress nice and casual during the day as I'm usually running errands or visiting family so its nice to be able to lounge about in something comfortable but still look stylish. I usually team a pair of converse or nice pumps with a pair of jeans and a jumper.  Here is some comfortable casual weekend style inspo for all you yummy mummy's out there!

- Ted Baker shopper bag - I love this wee bag! It's so handy for putting all those weekend shopping spree items in and how cute is that little bow!

- Jumper - this little jumper is out of Oasis. I just love the neck detail to it and you can never go wrong with black and white stripes!

- Pink strap watch - I came across this watch on the Debenhams website and just thought the baby pink strap was fab and would look lovely with the pastel detail on jumper.

- O.P.I nail polish - I love the colour of this nail polish and it matches perfectly with the watch strap!

- Shoes - These wee beauties are from River Island and are so handy to slip on and instantly make a plain outfit look chic yet still providing that all important comfort.

- Jeggings - This is my favourite make of jeans! The MOLLY jeggings from River Island are so comfortable and are a fantastic, stretchy, comfortable fit.


What's your favourite weekend style?










No comments:

Post a Comment