My Bucket List of things to do with the kids 2016

29/01/2016

in
So 2016 has arrived and I have decided to make the most out of this year and live it to the full. With that in mind I have written up a bucket list of 20 things that I want to achieve with the kids this year.

1. Take a trip to the zoo
2. Take a trip away on a plane/boat
3. Go on a holiday
4. Spend time at the seaside
5. Go to a water park
6. Go for a drive in a tractor
7. Feed the ducks
8. Ride a pony
9. Milk a cow
10. Go to 5 different National parks
11. Bake a cake
12. Draw chalk pictures outside on the pavement
13. Make a den
14. Go for a picnic
15. Have a Disney movie marathon
16. Visit a petting farm
17. Water balloon fight
18. Plant flowers
19. Make snow angles
20. Have a campfire

By the end of the year we will have every one of these completed! I'm determined to make it happen and of course I will capture all the memories and share with you!

Have you anything that you would like to tick of the list with the kids this year? Be on the look out for my 'Adult' bucket list coming soon!!

love,

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment