Fashion Fridays #1 - Kids

20/02/2015

in


The weekend is almost here! That flew pretty quickly. Harry is back to playgroup today so I have decided to use my time wisely and sort the boys clothes out and put the ones that don't fit anymore away into the attic. Harry didn't get too many clothes for Christmas or at his birthday in January so over the past few weeks I have been picking him up bits and pieces, mainly from next, and also got James a few 6-9 month clothes as he hadn't a big selection in that age range.

I didn't get taking any pictures of the clothes I got Harry but below I have put together a collage of some of the things out of next that I got for him this month.


  1. I'm kind of a big deal t-shirt 
  2.  Denim shirt
  3.  Blue zip up hoodie
  4.  Too awesome for this t-shirt
  5.  Jeans
  6. Dinosaur dip dye jumper 
  7.  White geo print shirt
  8. Navy brace trousers
When I was in next I also came across a cute dinosaur baby range and just had to get it for James. The colours are bright and colourful perfect for coming into the spring season. 


I just loves this little zip-up hoodie and its nice and light and perfect for layering.



Check out the back!



I picked up these dinosaur t-shirts as well along with matching leggings which are of a fab quality, like all of next's clothes, and how cute is the dino print! There was also matching socks and bibs that I picked up as well.




These gorgeous leggings and top are from dudesndolls. I got a pair of leggings each for the boys and got the 'don't grow up it's a trap' top for James.


As you can see LOVE next clothes! I just think they are a great quality at a reasonable price and they have a good variety of clothes. What are your favourite stores to shop for baby clothes?



No comments:

Post a Comment